The supervisory board of Bank Saint Petersburg has approved a list of 13 candidates to be elected to the board at the 2014 annual general shareholders' meeting.
The nominees include Susan Gail Buyske, Andrey P. Bychkov, Vladimir A. Garyugin, Alexey A. Germanovich, Vladislav S. Guz, Andrey T. Ibragimov. Elena V. Ivannikova, Felix V. Karmazinov, Nina V. Kukuruzova, Marlen G. Manasov, Alexander I. Polukeyev, Alexander V. Pustovalov and Alexander V. Savelyev.
Indrek Neivelt, the chairman of the Supervisory Board, will not stand for reelection but will continue to act as chairman until the AGM.
"I was honored to be the chairman of the supervisory board for eight continuous years, trying to invest even more effort than is normally expected from a chairman. My initial plan was to stay with the bank for four years, but our cooperation has lasted twice as much. Those were very exciting years: the bank grew 15-fold, was earning profit annually and went public. Today I am leaving a strong regional bank with a solid position in the market and an outstanding management team," Neivelt said.
The new chairman of the supervisory board will be elected from among the supervisory board members approved by the bank's annual general shareholders' meeting.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank