The supervisory board of Bank Saint Petersburg has approved a list of 13 candidates to be elected to the board at the 2014 annual general shareholders' meeting.
The nominees include Susan Gail Buyske, Andrey P. Bychkov, Vladimir A. Garyugin, Alexey A. Germanovich, Vladislav S. Guz, Andrey T. Ibragimov. Elena V. Ivannikova, Felix V. Karmazinov, Nina V. Kukuruzova, Marlen G. Manasov, Alexander I. Polukeyev, Alexander V. Pustovalov and Alexander V. Savelyev.
Indrek Neivelt, the chairman of the Supervisory Board, will not stand for reelection but will continue to act as chairman until the AGM.
"I was honored to be the chairman of the supervisory board for eight continuous years, trying to invest even more effort than is normally expected from a chairman. My initial plan was to stay with the bank for four years, but our cooperation has lasted twice as much. Those were very exciting years: the bank grew 15-fold, was earning profit annually and went public. Today I am leaving a strong regional bank with a solid position in the market and an outstanding management team," Neivelt said.
The new chairman of the supervisory board will be elected from among the supervisory board members approved by the bank's annual general shareholders' meeting.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso