The Professional Wine Products company recently held a conference on wine and barrels production at Expo Georgia with the support of BasisBank and the Ministry of Agriculture.
The conference was attended by representatives of Professional Wine Products, BasisBank, the Ministry of Agriculture and the National Agency of Wine.
After the conference, the company hosted a tasting of national Georgian wines and imported wines, all aged in oak barrels.
BasisBank, as part of its support for small and medium sized businesses, has a long-term partnership with Georgia's leading wine producers.
Established in 1993, BasisBank provides services in the retail, SME and corporate sectors. Special attention has been paid to distance banking operations, especially to internet banking services and automated utility transfers.
Top international consulting companies have been working with BasisBank to help the staff implement the most efficient banking techniques and methods based on the best international practices.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar