The Professional Wine Products company recently held a conference on wine and barrels production at Expo Georgia with the support of BasisBank and the Ministry of Agriculture.
The conference was attended by representatives of Professional Wine Products, BasisBank, the Ministry of Agriculture and the National Agency of Wine.
After the conference, the company hosted a tasting of national Georgian wines and imported wines, all aged in oak barrels.
BasisBank, as part of its support for small and medium sized businesses, has a long-term partnership with Georgia's leading wine producers.
Established in 1993, BasisBank provides services in the retail, SME and corporate sectors. Special attention has been paid to distance banking operations, especially to internet banking services and automated utility transfers.
Top international consulting companies have been working with BasisBank to help the staff implement the most efficient banking techniques and methods based on the best international practices.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays