The Professional Wine Products company recently held a conference on wine and barrels production at Expo Georgia with the support of BasisBank and the Ministry of Agriculture.
The conference was attended by representatives of Professional Wine Products, BasisBank, the Ministry of Agriculture and the National Agency of Wine.
After the conference, the company hosted a tasting of national Georgian wines and imported wines, all aged in oak barrels.
BasisBank, as part of its support for small and medium sized businesses, has a long-term partnership with Georgia's leading wine producers.
Established in 1993, BasisBank provides services in the retail, SME and corporate sectors. Special attention has been paid to distance banking operations, especially to internet banking services and automated utility transfers.
Top international consulting companies have been working with BasisBank to help the staff implement the most efficient banking techniques and methods based on the best international practices.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!