B&N Bank's board of directors recently approved an additional share issue worth $112 million in favor of the company owned by Mikhail Gutseriev.
The bank's capital will be increased by way of placing additional ordinary shares by private subscription in favor of Hanberg Finance Limited, owned by B&N founder Mikhail Gutseriev.
The total number of ordinary shares to be placed - 9,626,956 - have a nominal value of $5.60 per share. Payments for the shares from investors will be denominated in the currency of the Russian Federation.
As a result of the additional issue, B&N Bank's share capital will increase by $$53 million to $262 million and its total capital will grow by $112 million to $818 million.
After the additional share issue, B&N Bank's President Mikail Shishkhanov will hold approximately 77.7 percent of the bank's shares and Mikhail Gutseriev will hold approximately 20.6 percent.
Gutseriev decided to acquire a share in B&N Bank's capital last year. Any specific plans for a further increase of his investments for 2014-2015 will be approved in the near future.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"