B&N Bank's board of directors recently approved an additional share issue worth $112 million in favor of the company owned by Mikhail Gutseriev.
The bank's capital will be increased by way of placing additional ordinary shares by private subscription in favor of Hanberg Finance Limited, owned by B&N founder Mikhail Gutseriev.
The total number of ordinary shares to be placed - 9,626,956 - have a nominal value of $5.60 per share. Payments for the shares from investors will be denominated in the currency of the Russian Federation.
As a result of the additional issue, B&N Bank's share capital will increase by $$53 million to $262 million and its total capital will grow by $112 million to $818 million.
After the additional share issue, B&N Bank's President Mikail Shishkhanov will hold approximately 77.7 percent of the bank's shares and Mikhail Gutseriev will hold approximately 20.6 percent.
Gutseriev decided to acquire a share in B&N Bank's capital last year. Any specific plans for a further increase of his investments for 2014-2015 will be approved in the near future.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia