The International Bank of Azerbaijan increased its assets to $9.13 billion as of Jan. 1, an increase of 21.7 percent.
It reported a 30.5 percent increase in its loan portfolio, which grew to $6.41 billion as of Jan. 1, as well as a total of $706.7 million in loans to individuals.
The bank saw a 22.2 percent increase in the amount of deposits during the reporting period and an increase of 25.5 percent in total capital, reaching $1.15 trillion. It reached an authorized capital of $604.5 million.
The bank's total revenue was at $603.48 million and its net profit grew by 17.3 percent.
The bank has reported the activation of 2 million IBA cards and its service now includes 690 ATMs and 4,951 POS-terminals.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays