First Ukrainian International Bank is among the companies whose corporate website has been recognized as one of the best in Ukraine from the standpoint of openness to investors, according to a new survey.
Based on the findings of the IR Online in Ukraine survey conducted by Concorde Capital, FUIB's website was rated "Exemplary."
In addition, the bank's corporate website has been recognized as the best among the banks in Ukraine and praised as the only one that is available in three full-scale language versions - Ukrainian, Russian and English.
"Recognition and high evaluations is the best demonstration of the attention that FUIB devotes to investors, analysts, business partners. We are confident that the systematic and continuous implementation of the IR policy brings palpable dividends to both investors and shareholders," Sergey Zubro, the head of international financing and transactions structuring at FUIB, said. "At the same time, the return from implementation of the successful IR policy is considerably higher than the resources that we put into it."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar