First Ukrainian International Bank is among the companies whose corporate website has been recognized as one of the best in Ukraine from the standpoint of openness to investors, according to a new survey.
Based on the findings of the IR Online in Ukraine survey conducted by Concorde Capital, FUIB's website was rated "Exemplary."
In addition, the bank's corporate website has been recognized as the best among the banks in Ukraine and praised as the only one that is available in three full-scale language versions - Ukrainian, Russian and English.
"Recognition and high evaluations is the best demonstration of the attention that FUIB devotes to investors, analysts, business partners. We are confident that the systematic and continuous implementation of the IR policy brings palpable dividends to both investors and shareholders," Sergey Zubro, the head of international financing and transactions structuring at FUIB, said. "At the same time, the return from implementation of the successful IR policy is considerably higher than the resources that we put into it."
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech