The National Bank of Ukraine recently announced that statistical data on the System of Electronic Payments suggests that it operated smoothly and reliably in 2013.
"During 2013, the SEP as the state system of interbank settlements operated efficiently, addressed the needs of its participants for funds transfers, while ensuring that the payment processing requirements were fully met in terms of maximum speed, transparency, high level of security and reliability," Natalia Syniavska, the director of the Department of Information Technologies and Payment Systems, said.
As of Jan. 1, 423 institutions, including 180 Ukrainian banks, 178 Ukrainian banks' branches, 28 bodies of the State Treasury Service of Ukraine and 37 institutions of the National Bank of Ukraine, were participating in the SEP.
The number of initial payments and electronic settlement notices sent to the SEP by Ukrainian banks and their branches amounted to 323.69 million documents, accounting for the largest share - 93 percent - of the total number of transactions made through the system.
On average, 1.39 million initial payments and electronic settlement notices worth $5.84 billion were processed per day.
The daily average balance of funds on the SEP participants' accounts totaled $3.21 billion.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business