Oleg Tsvetkov, the former corporate secretary of Severstal and current head of the National Union of Corporate Secretaries, was recently appointed as head of the Corporate Security Service at Sberbank.
Sberbank has made the improvement of the quality of corporate governance one if its priorities. The company regards corporate governance improvements as an important step in raising the bank's investment attractiveness. It also provides for the rights and lawful interests of shareholders.
Sberbank said that Tsvetkov's appointment will help improve its existing governance.
Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia and is a leading global financial institution. It is a key lender in the national economy and the biggest deposit taker in Russia. Sberbank holds approximately one-third of Russia's aggregate banking sector assets.
Sberbank is 50 percent owned by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation with the other 50 percent held by investors, both international and domestic.
The bank has more than 110 million individual customers and one million corporate clients located in 20 countries.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank