Rosbank was recently included in the Interfax Corporation Information Center's top five companies in terms of information disclosure.
The bank disclosed 412 corporate events and provided detailed data on their activities on a timely basis to the financial markets last year.
Founded in 1993, Rosbank is a universal bank whose majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale. It has the ninth largest assets among Russian banks and employees with more than 13,000 people working in 340 cities and towns across the country.
On May 2, 2012, Rosbank signed an agreement with Alfa-bank to unite their ATM networks, allowing customers to withdraw money at either bank without additional fees. A similar agreement was signed with Raiffeisen Bank on Dec. 1, 2012.
The deal brings the total number of ATMs available for Rosbank customers to 21,000 machines.
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia