Rosbank was recently included in the Interfax Corporation Information Center's top five companies in terms of information disclosure.
The bank disclosed 412 corporate events and provided detailed data on their activities on a timely basis to the financial markets last year.
Founded in 1993, Rosbank is a universal bank whose majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale. It has the ninth largest assets among Russian banks and employees with more than 13,000 people working in 340 cities and towns across the country.
On May 2, 2012, Rosbank signed an agreement with Alfa-bank to unite their ATM networks, allowing customers to withdraw money at either bank without additional fees. A similar agreement was signed with Raiffeisen Bank on Dec. 1, 2012.
The deal brings the total number of ATMs available for Rosbank customers to 21,000 machines.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar