The oldest Azerbaijani banker has joined the settlement of crediting in the countr.
Banking market source said that Mammad Musayev, president of the Confederation of Entrepreneurs of Azerbaijan, has prepared a draft of legislative amendments in the area of regulation of banks' lending practices, ABC.az reports.
"Musayev and ASK are acting together with the Central Bank, which for its part also improves credit requirements and standards. Through ASK it is planned to prepare the initiatives of the legislative amendments to the Civil and Tax Codes, a mortgage law and a large package of related laws. The initiatives will undergo examination in the CBA before their submission to parliament," a source said, according to ABC.az.
Musayev, who heads the non-bank credit organization Aqrar-Kredit, is reportedly the oldest existing banker in Azerbaijan.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank