The Bank of Moscow, in cooperation with the Moscow Information Technologies Department and the processing center Uniteller, recently implemented a connection to the state information system of debts and payments registration.
"One of the bank's main goals is providing a wider scope of electronic services to Moscow citizens. Mutual understanding of the importance of internet-technologies development allowed providing high-quality support for innovative technologies of Moscow Information Technologies department in the shortest possible time," Vadim Izotov, the head of the Bank of Moscow's state, regional and municipal electronic products, said.
The information system, created in 2012, is designed for accumulating data on debts for all types of state and commercial services provided by Moscow organizations. It enables citizens to pay for the services in various ways, including banks and ATMs as well as via Moscow state and municipal service portals and internet banking.
"A vast experience of applying our service to public and socially important projects ensured a successful integration of our non-cash payment processing technologies on the Moscow state services portal. Furthermore, our project partners did not have to change their payment interface. We are pleased that our participation in the project helped offer Muscovites easy and cheap payment services by means of the most popular non-cash instrument - a bank card," Alexey Bogatkin, Uniteller's general director, said.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia