The Bank of Moscow, in cooperation with the Moscow Information Technologies Department and the processing center Uniteller, recently implemented a connection to the state information system of debts and payments registration.
"One of the bank's main goals is providing a wider scope of electronic services to Moscow citizens. Mutual understanding of the importance of internet-technologies development allowed providing high-quality support for innovative technologies of Moscow Information Technologies department in the shortest possible time," Vadim Izotov, the head of the Bank of Moscow's state, regional and municipal electronic products, said.
The information system, created in 2012, is designed for accumulating data on debts for all types of state and commercial services provided by Moscow organizations. It enables citizens to pay for the services in various ways, including banks and ATMs as well as via Moscow state and municipal service portals and internet banking.
"A vast experience of applying our service to public and socially important projects ensured a successful integration of our non-cash payment processing technologies on the Moscow state services portal. Furthermore, our project partners did not have to change their payment interface. We are pleased that our participation in the project helped offer Muscovites easy and cheap payment services by means of the most popular non-cash instrument - a bank card," Alexey Bogatkin, Uniteller's general director, said.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"