Kapital Bank has partnered with the international money transfer system Contact in order to give customers the ability to transfer up to $4,950 with a one percent commission fee.
Customers can also transfer up to $20,000 with a three percent commission fee on the cash transfer.
The campaign runs through Feb. 28. The offer is expected to benefit all branches and divisions of the bank.
Kapital Bank has 89 branches and 11 offices in Azerbaijan. It works to satisfy the needs of its stakeholders by providing a full spectrum of banking services to individuals, legal and government entities. It also works to foster the economic development of the country through investments.
The bank was first established in 2000 as United Universal Joint-Stock Bank. It became Kapital Bank in January 2005.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar