Azerbaijan's AccessBank has announced the launch of a "Lucky Deposit" lottery open to all private customers who deposit 5,000 manats or more in one of the Bank's branches by March 31.
Each deposit in the minimum amount represents a single chance of winning. There is no limit to the deposit amount.
The awards will include a Volkswagen Passat, two 100 gram bars of gold of 999 hallmark and seven Visa Gold plastic cards with a $635 balance.
The lottery drawing will take place on April 8.
AccessBank was founded on Oct. 29, 2002, as the Micro Finance Bank of Azerbaijan by the Black Sea Trade & Development Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the International Finance Corporation, KfW, and LFS Financial Systems, each of which hold a 20 percent share.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar