Russia's VTB Bank recently announced a mobile service that allows Windows Phone-based devices to search for ATMs.
The application can be downloaded from the Windows Phone store. The service was previously only available to Android and iOS users.
The "VTB ATMs" application applies to the United ATM network of VTB Group. The service provides the ability to search for more than 10,000 ATMs in 21 countries around the world, including CIS countries and Georgia.
The service allows customers to find the nearest functioning ATM, get information about hours and available services, and then get driving or walking directions to the desired location.
VTB Bank is one of the country's leading universal banks. The bank and its subsidiaries form the VTB Group, which offers a wide range of banking services and products in Russia, CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa and the U.S.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar