Russia's VTB Bank recently announced a mobile service that allows Windows Phone-based devices to search for ATMs.
The application can be downloaded from the Windows Phone store. The service was previously only available to Android and iOS users.
The "VTB ATMs" application applies to the United ATM network of VTB Group. The service provides the ability to search for more than 10,000 ATMs in 21 countries around the world, including CIS countries and Georgia.
The service allows customers to find the nearest functioning ATM, get information about hours and available services, and then get driving or walking directions to the desired location.
VTB Bank is one of the country's leading universal banks. The bank and its subsidiaries form the VTB Group, which offers a wide range of banking services and products in Russia, CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa and the U.S.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business