Russia's VTB Bank recently announced a mobile service that allows Windows Phone-based devices to search for ATMs.
The application can be downloaded from the Windows Phone store. The service was previously only available to Android and iOS users.
The "VTB ATMs" application applies to the United ATM network of VTB Group. The service provides the ability to search for more than 10,000 ATMs in 21 countries around the world, including CIS countries and Georgia.
The service allows customers to find the nearest functioning ATM, get information about hours and available services, and then get driving or walking directions to the desired location.
VTB Bank is one of the country's leading universal banks. The bank and its subsidiaries form the VTB Group, which offers a wide range of banking services and products in Russia, CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa and the U.S.
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia