The Bank of Moscow is actively participating in open tenders for the right to credit municipal entities of the Moscow region under the framework of cooperation development strategy with the Moscow region.
This has resulted in the bank being chosen as the winner for a tender for financing in the form of extending a credit line to Ruza municipal district.
The credit, in the amount of $4.18 million, will give the district the funding to cover budget deficit and also to repay municipal indebtedness.
The Bank of Moscow signed a credit agreement with the Administration of Ruza municipal district of the Moscow region in 2012 for $2.16 million.
The Bank of Moscow won 27 tenders to finance towns and districts in the Moscow region in 2013. The tenders amounted to a total of $50 million.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar