The Bank of Moscow is actively participating in open tenders for the right to credit municipal entities of the Moscow region under the framework of cooperation development strategy with the Moscow region.
This has resulted in the bank being chosen as the winner for a tender for financing in the form of extending a credit line to Ruza municipal district.
The credit, in the amount of $4.18 million, will give the district the funding to cover budget deficit and also to repay municipal indebtedness.
The Bank of Moscow signed a credit agreement with the Administration of Ruza municipal district of the Moscow region in 2012 for $2.16 million.
The Bank of Moscow won 27 tenders to finance towns and districts in the Moscow region in 2013. The tenders amounted to a total of $50 million.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays