The Central Bank of Azerbaijan recently posted the fourth issue of its Research Bulletin e-publication on its website.
The bulletin summarizes recent global economic developments, the situation in the world's financial markets, economic policies and global expectations.
The bulletin also displays modeling and forecasting innovations in European central banks for evaluating income increase and income inequality as well as recent research findings on the global financial system.
Since independence from the Soviet Union, Azerbaijan's economy is more reliant on international trade, which it has been steadily building with Turkey, Iran, the UAE and the countries of the EU.
Azerbaijan is also a member of the Economic Cooperation Organization.
The backbone of Azerbaijan's economy is petroleum, and now that Western oil companies are able to tap deep water oilfields untouched by the Soviets because of poor technology, Azerbaijan is considered one of the most important areas in the world for oil exploration and development.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech