The Central Bank of Azerbaijan recently posted the fourth issue of its Research Bulletin e-publication on its website.
The bulletin summarizes recent global economic developments, the situation in the world's financial markets, economic policies and global expectations.
The bulletin also displays modeling and forecasting innovations in European central banks for evaluating income increase and income inequality as well as recent research findings on the global financial system.
Since independence from the Soviet Union, Azerbaijan's economy is more reliant on international trade, which it has been steadily building with Turkey, Iran, the UAE and the countries of the EU.
Azerbaijan is also a member of the Economic Cooperation Organization.
The backbone of Azerbaijan's economy is petroleum, and now that Western oil companies are able to tap deep water oilfields untouched by the Soviets because of poor technology, Azerbaijan is considered one of the most important areas in the world for oil exploration and development.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business