EuroWeek has nominated two 2013 deals by Gazprombank for its annual Emerging Market Bond Awards.
Gazprombank was nominated in four categories - Emerging Markets Deal of the Year, Best Emerging Markets Sovereign Offering, Best Issue of Sovereign from Central and Eastern Europe, and Best Issue of Financial Institution Eurobonds.
Gazprombank acted as co-lead manager as part of a syndication including Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Renaissance Capital, Royal Bank of Scotland and VTB Capital for four-tranches of Russian Federation Eurobonds in September.
The first four-tranche transaction in the Russian Eurobond market, it was both the first euro-denominated issue of Russian sovereign and the first Russian Federation offering held with no roadshow. The deal allowed Russia to complete its 2013 funding requirement of $7 billion.
Gazprombank also acted as lead manager along with City, Credit Agricole and Deutsche Bank for its own euro-denominated five-year bonds of one billion euros in October. The bonds have a coupon rate of 3.98 percent per annum and are listed on the Irish Stock Exchange. The offer was oversubscribed by almost five times.
"We are grateful to our foreign colleagues for their high appraisal of our team work on these deals, which helped us win this very prestigious award. It should be noted that this award is not the first one we have received from EuroWeek. The acknowledgement of our biggest deals inspires us to new achievements," Pavel Isaev, the executive vice president and head of fixed income of Gazprombank, said.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies