EuroWeek has nominated two 2013 deals by Gazprombank for its annual Emerging Market Bond Awards.
Gazprombank was nominated in four categories - Emerging Markets Deal of the Year, Best Emerging Markets Sovereign Offering, Best Issue of Sovereign from Central and Eastern Europe, and Best Issue of Financial Institution Eurobonds.
Gazprombank acted as co-lead manager as part of a syndication including Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Renaissance Capital, Royal Bank of Scotland and VTB Capital for four-tranches of Russian Federation Eurobonds in September.
The first four-tranche transaction in the Russian Eurobond market, it was both the first euro-denominated issue of Russian sovereign and the first Russian Federation offering held with no roadshow. The deal allowed Russia to complete its 2013 funding requirement of $7 billion.
Gazprombank also acted as lead manager along with City, Credit Agricole and Deutsche Bank for its own euro-denominated five-year bonds of one billion euros in October. The bonds have a coupon rate of 3.98 percent per annum and are listed on the Irish Stock Exchange. The offer was oversubscribed by almost five times.
"We are grateful to our foreign colleagues for their high appraisal of our team work on these deals, which helped us win this very prestigious award. It should be noted that this award is not the first one we have received from EuroWeek. The acknowledgement of our biggest deals inspires us to new achievements," Pavel Isaev, the executive vice president and head of fixed income of Gazprombank, said.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech