Russia's VTB Group and MultiCarta Processing Company recently launched "VTB ATMs," a new mobile app for Windows Phone to help customers locate the bank's ATMs.
The app can be downloaded for free through the Windows Phone store. Similar Android and iOS apps have already been downloaded by more than 71,000 users.
VTB ATMs covers VTB Group's Integrated ATM network in the CIS countries and Georgia. Recent updates bring the number of ATMs covered to more than 10,000, including ATMs operated by the Bank of Moscow.
The app helps users locate the nearest ATM and obtain information on its working hours and services provided. Users can also get walking and driving directions.
The VTB Group operates a large international network, offering a comprehensive range of services to clients in more than 20 countries across the CIS, Europe, Asia and Africa.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar