Russia's VTB Group and MultiCarta Processing Company recently launched "VTB ATMs," a new mobile app for Windows Phone to help customers locate the bank's ATMs.
The app can be downloaded for free through the Windows Phone store. Similar Android and iOS apps have already been downloaded by more than 71,000 users.
VTB ATMs covers VTB Group's Integrated ATM network in the CIS countries and Georgia. Recent updates bring the number of ATMs covered to more than 10,000, including ATMs operated by the Bank of Moscow.
The app helps users locate the nearest ATM and obtain information on its working hours and services provided. Users can also get walking and driving directions.
The VTB Group operates a large international network, offering a comprehensive range of services to clients in more than 20 countries across the CIS, Europe, Asia and Africa.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays