Kazakhstan's BTA Bank has resumed its cooperation with Khamkorbank Joint-Stock Commercial Bank of Uzbekistan on its "Faster" express money transfer system.
In addition to the Faster service network in Kazakhstan, BTA customers can now use 196 Faster express money transfer outlets located in all cities and large localities of Uzbekistan.
Because of the integration of Faster with money transfer systems such as Golden Crown, Intel Express Money Transfers Worldwide, Caspian Money Transfer and AVERS, the Faster service network now covers more than 24 countries.
With the Faster system, it takes one minute for funds to be transferred from their starting point to their destination. Transfers are made in four currencies - the tenge, Russian rubles, U.S. dollars and Euros - with conversion made at a rate favorable to the customer.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"