Kazakhstan's BTA Bank has resumed its cooperation with Khamkorbank Joint-Stock Commercial Bank of Uzbekistan on its "Faster" express money transfer system.
In addition to the Faster service network in Kazakhstan, BTA customers can now use 196 Faster express money transfer outlets located in all cities and large localities of Uzbekistan.
Because of the integration of Faster with money transfer systems such as Golden Crown, Intel Express Money Transfers Worldwide, Caspian Money Transfer and AVERS, the Faster service network now covers more than 24 countries.
With the Faster system, it takes one minute for funds to be transferred from their starting point to their destination. Transfers are made in four currencies - the tenge, Russian rubles, U.S. dollars and Euros - with conversion made at a rate favorable to the customer.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso