Russia's VTB Bank has extended its sponsorship agreement with the National Gymnastics Federation of Georgia.
VTB's financial support will help gymnasts in five fields - trampoline, competitive gymnastics, free calisthenics, acrobatics and aerobics - prepare for the European Olympic Festival in 2015.
"Since 2012, VTB is the first official sponsor of the National Gymnastics Federation of Georgia. We are especially proud of our long-term cooperation; as a result of such cooperation the Federation has achieved success in many areas. Also VTB Bank actively supports Football, Rugby, Basketball team and Equestrian Sport Federation of Georgia," George Barkalaya, VTB's vice president and head of marketing, said.
VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form VTB Group, a leading Russian financial group offering a wide range of banking services and products in Russia, CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa and the U.S.
Founded in 1990, the bank is headquartered in St. Petersburg.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar