Bank Zenit was recently named a winner at the National Banking Awards in the category of "Lending to Companies in the Real Sector."
This is the second year in a row that the bank has received the award.
In a ceremony at Arbat restaurant, the Ninth National Banking Awards presented awards in 13 categories as well as six special prizes. The awards were organized by the Association of Russian Banks with President of the Association Garegin Tosunyan acting as presenter, along with TV presenter Dmitry Dibrov.
"Lending to companies in the real sector has always been a top priority for Bank Zenit," Evgeny Grishin, the deputy chairman of the management board of Zenit, said in receiving the award on the bank's behalf. "We are satisfied that the judging panel recognized our efforts in this field. Despite the difficult macroeconomic climate, Bank Zenit has grown its corporate portfolio by 15 percent (the bank's loan portfolio to companies in the real sector has grown by 20 percent) in the first 10 months of 2013."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar