AGBank will offer discounts to cardholders as part of a new campaign that began on Jan. 1 and will run through Sep. 30.
Cardholders will receive 25 percent discounts for privileged services in arrivals and departures at the Istanbul Ataturk, Ankara Esenboga and Izmir Adnan Menderes Airports.
Customers will receive the discount when paying for the service, if the reservation is made at least 48 hours before utilizing the service. Customers will need to use the discount code AZE201401B in order to be eligible for the offer.
AGBank was established in 1992. It has since become a leading bank in the country of Azerbaijan. The bank has major shareholders in International Finance Corporation and Kazimir Investment LTD, a U.S. investment fund.
AGBank offers a range of services, including cash and settlement services, consumer and business loans, corporate loans, deposits, credit cards, urgent money transfers, documentary operations, travel checks and commercial checks.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar