Armenia's Converse Bank has moved its branch in Vanadzor from 1G Khorenatsi to a new location at 40 Grigor Lusavorich.
The corporate customer service is now separated from the retail customer service, allowing for more efficient, faster service.
In the past year, Converse Bank has renovated and re-launched four branches in four different cities and opened three new branches - one in Yerevan and two elsewhere in the country.
The bank was established in 1993 as the North Armenian Shareholding Bank and was reorganized as Converse Bank CJSC in 1997.
The bank is a member the Armenian Stock Exchange, the Union of Banks of Armenia and the SWIFT system. The bank also participates in a number of loan programs, including those of the World Bank, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the Armenian-German Fund and the International Fund for Agricultural Development.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays