Kapital Bank recently named the winners of its "50 AzN per month" prize campaign, which was launched on Oct. 1.
The bank transferred $64.18 to the accounts of 100 winners as part o the "Donated Payments and 50 AzN per month!" campaign.
The campaign encouraged non-cash payments through the use of Kapital Bank Visa cards. Individuals who used their cards for such transactions were entered into the lottery.
Among banks in Azerbaijan, Kapital Bank has the largest network with a total of 89 branches and 11 units.
Kapital Bank works to satisfy the needs of its stakeholders by providing a full spectrum of banking services to individuals, as well as legal and government entities. It also works to foster the economic development of the country through investments.
The bank was first established in 2000 as the United Universal Joint-Stock Bank. It became Kapital Bank in January 2005.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank