Kapital Bank recently named the winners of its "50 AzN per month" prize campaign, which was launched on Oct. 1.
The bank transferred $64.18 to the accounts of 100 winners as part o the "Donated Payments and 50 AzN per month!" campaign.
The campaign encouraged non-cash payments through the use of Kapital Bank Visa cards. Individuals who used their cards for such transactions were entered into the lottery.
Among banks in Azerbaijan, Kapital Bank has the largest network with a total of 89 branches and 11 units.
Kapital Bank works to satisfy the needs of its stakeholders by providing a full spectrum of banking services to individuals, as well as legal and government entities. It also works to foster the economic development of the country through investments.
The bank was first established in 2000 as the United Universal Joint-Stock Bank. It became Kapital Bank in January 2005.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso