Kapital Bank recently named the winners of its "50 AzN per month" prize campaign, which was launched on Oct. 1.
The bank transferred $64.18 to the accounts of 100 winners as part o the "Donated Payments and 50 AzN per month!" campaign.
The campaign encouraged non-cash payments through the use of Kapital Bank Visa cards. Individuals who used their cards for such transactions were entered into the lottery.
Among banks in Azerbaijan, Kapital Bank has the largest network with a total of 89 branches and 11 units.
Kapital Bank works to satisfy the needs of its stakeholders by providing a full spectrum of banking services to individuals, as well as legal and government entities. It also works to foster the economic development of the country through investments.
The bank was first established in 2000 as the United Universal Joint-Stock Bank. It became Kapital Bank in January 2005.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar