Members of AccessBank's Bulbul branch hosted a "Become an Example" event on Jan. 10 for children from the Children's Cardio-Rheumatological Sanatorium No. 39 in the Lokbatan settlement.
Staff members visited children every day during the month. The children in the sanatorium mostly come from indigent families. Many have been abandoned by their parents.
The bank's staff read books to the children, played games with them, drew pictures and worked with the children on their daily practical skills and knowledge.
The bank's members also gave gifts to the children on the last day of the event during a celebration.
The bank began operations in October 2002 as the Micro Finance Bank of Azerbaijan. It was rebranded in September 2008 as AccessBank and has grown rapidly over a brief period. AccessBank was named "The Bank of the Year in Azerbaijan" by The Banker in 2012.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar