Anton Kiryukhin was recently appointed head of the ruble debt capital markets origination and execution teams at Rosbank.
Kiryukhin will work closely with the coverage teams of Societe Generale and Rosbank to maximize business origination with Russian issuers, including the development of debt products such as securitization, covered bond and subordinated debt on the local market.
Kiryukhin will also ensure strong cooperation with the Russian Eurobond team to promote Societe Generale/Rosbank's debt capital markets platform in Russia and maximize synergies with issuers.
Kiryukhin joined Rosbank from Gazprombank, where he worked in 2012-2013 as the deputy head of debt management and investor relations. In that role, he was primarily responsible for the wholesale funding operations of the bank on local and international markets.
"Anton's appointment is another step towards strengthening our capital markets team and we are very pleased to welcome such a strong specialist. Societe Generale Group pays special attention to the development and success on the Russian debt capital markets which is confirmed by last year's results. We made significant progress on many league table and product positions. Our joint team of qualified managers working in Moscow, London and Paris will enable us to be among the leaders of the Russian capital markets," Jurgen Grieb, the deputy chairman of the Rosbank management board, said.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"