Anton Kiryukhin was recently appointed head of the ruble debt capital markets origination and execution teams at Rosbank.
Kiryukhin will work closely with the coverage teams of Societe Generale and Rosbank to maximize business origination with Russian issuers, including the development of debt products such as securitization, covered bond and subordinated debt on the local market.
Kiryukhin will also ensure strong cooperation with the Russian Eurobond team to promote Societe Generale/Rosbank's debt capital markets platform in Russia and maximize synergies with issuers.
Kiryukhin joined Rosbank from Gazprombank, where he worked in 2012-2013 as the deputy head of debt management and investor relations. In that role, he was primarily responsible for the wholesale funding operations of the bank on local and international markets.
"Anton's appointment is another step towards strengthening our capital markets team and we are very pleased to welcome such a strong specialist. Societe Generale Group pays special attention to the development and success on the Russian debt capital markets which is confirmed by last year's results. We made significant progress on many league table and product positions. Our joint team of qualified managers working in Moscow, London and Paris will enable us to be among the leaders of the Russian capital markets," Jurgen Grieb, the deputy chairman of the Rosbank management board, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar