Anton Kiryukhin was recently appointed head of the ruble debt capital markets origination and execution teams at Rosbank.
Kiryukhin will work closely with the coverage teams of Societe Generale and Rosbank to maximize business origination with Russian issuers, including the development of debt products such as securitization, covered bond and subordinated debt on the local market.
Kiryukhin will also ensure strong cooperation with the Russian Eurobond team to promote Societe Generale/Rosbank's debt capital markets platform in Russia and maximize synergies with issuers.
Kiryukhin joined Rosbank from Gazprombank, where he worked in 2012-2013 as the deputy head of debt management and investor relations. In that role, he was primarily responsible for the wholesale funding operations of the bank on local and international markets.
"Anton's appointment is another step towards strengthening our capital markets team and we are very pleased to welcome such a strong specialist. Societe Generale Group pays special attention to the development and success on the Russian debt capital markets which is confirmed by last year's results. We made significant progress on many league table and product positions. Our joint team of qualified managers working in Moscow, London and Paris will enable us to be among the leaders of the Russian capital markets," Jurgen Grieb, the deputy chairman of the Rosbank management board, said.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso