The Bank of Moscow recently extended a credit facility of $7.4 million to Neftegazooborudovanie Works LLC for 1.5 years to help the company replenish its working capital.
With manufacturing facilities of more than 20,000 square meters, Neftegazooborudovanie Works is an industry leader. The equipment manufactured by the works is used by major oil and gas companies in Russia and the former Soviet states.
"The Bank of Moscow actively develops partner relations with medium businesses, offering them a whole range of banking services. Supporting the real sector of regional economy is among the key objectives of our Bank," Evgeny Monin, the director of the corporate sales management department at the Bank of Moscow, said.
The Bank of Moscow is the fifth largest bank in Russia, providing banking services to both corporations and individuals. The bank currently provides services to more than 100,000 corporate customers and more than 7 million citizens.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays