The Bank of Moscow recently extended a credit facility of $7.4 million to Neftegazooborudovanie Works LLC for 1.5 years to help the company replenish its working capital.
With manufacturing facilities of more than 20,000 square meters, Neftegazooborudovanie Works is an industry leader. The equipment manufactured by the works is used by major oil and gas companies in Russia and the former Soviet states.
"The Bank of Moscow actively develops partner relations with medium businesses, offering them a whole range of banking services. Supporting the real sector of regional economy is among the key objectives of our Bank," Evgeny Monin, the director of the corporate sales management department at the Bank of Moscow, said.
The Bank of Moscow is the fifth largest bank in Russia, providing banking services to both corporations and individuals. The bank currently provides services to more than 100,000 corporate customers and more than 7 million citizens.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar