Factual data for the volume of oil transportation through the network of main oil pipelines of KazTransOil recently revealed a 4 percent increase in the volume of oil transportation.
The company saw a volume of 53.9 million tons from January to December 2013.
The company transported 14.116 million tons to oil refineries of the Republic of Kazakhstan during the 12 months of 2013, an increase of 136,000 tons or 1 percent over the year before.
The company delivered 4.333 million tons to Atyrau oil refiner, 4.711 million tons to PKOP and 5.47 million tons to POCR.
Oil loading in tankers at Aktau amounted to 5.995 million tons. Oil throughput volume to CPC-K MOP network for 2013 was at 3.625 million tons. There were 6.533 million tons of oil transported via the TON-2 oil pipeline.
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia