Factual data for the volume of oil transportation through the network of main oil pipelines of KazTransOil recently revealed a 4 percent increase in the volume of oil transportation.
The company saw a volume of 53.9 million tons from January to December 2013.
The company transported 14.116 million tons to oil refineries of the Republic of Kazakhstan during the 12 months of 2013, an increase of 136,000 tons or 1 percent over the year before.
The company delivered 4.333 million tons to Atyrau oil refiner, 4.711 million tons to PKOP and 5.47 million tons to POCR.
Oil loading in tankers at Aktau amounted to 5.995 million tons. Oil throughput volume to CPC-K MOP network for 2013 was at 3.625 million tons. There were 6.533 million tons of oil transported via the TON-2 oil pipeline.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar