Armenia's Ardshininvestbank recently published its preliminary 2013 financial results, showing sustainable growth for the year.
The bank has strengthened its position among the top three in the industry by all key indicators, the results found.
Net income increased by 53.6 percent to $160.2 million, assets grew by 36.4 percent to $667.9 million, its loan portfolio increased by 31 percent to $434.0 million, customer funds grew by 33.9 percent to $377.6 million and total capital increased by 23.3 percent to $108.9 million.
As a result of deepening cooperation with international financial institutions, during 2013 the bank managed to attract additional long term resources of non-treasury origin from World Bank Business Capital ($10.0 million), Asian Development Bank ($6.0 million), Atlantic Forfaitierungs ($3.93 million), Citibank ($2.3 million), Rosselkhozbank ($1.2 million) and Landesbank ($.07 million).
At the end of 2013, the quantity of permanently active customers increased by 19.4 percent to approximately 221,000 customers.
The sustainable growth of the bank was recently affirmed by Moody's Investors Service, which raised the outlook of the Bank's ratings to "stable."
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies