UniCredit SpA recently sold junior/mezzanine risk on a $1,234 million portfolio of Italian Project Finance Loans to further optimize allocated capital.
The development is in line with the company's strategy to enhance risk adjusted profitability. The company will put the freed up capital to use in its new business growth.
The International Infrastructure Finance Company Fund LP purchased the risk along with Mariner Breakwater LP and two funds managed by Mariner Investment Group, a specialized credit and infrastructure asset manager.
UniCredit Bank AG structured the deal and Freshfields served as counsel to the purchase. The Riolo Calderaro Crisostomo and DLA Piper Legal firms legally advised the purchase.
The structured finance deal is intended to relieve capital for reinvesting into new lending and is an avenue already pursued by UniCredit to support the Italian economy, along with Public and Supranational fund.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business