Armenia's ProCredit Bank is holding a Young Bankers Program event at the end of the month to discuss opportunities at the bank.
The event will take place at 3 p.m. on Jan. 31 at the bank's head office in Yerevan at the Citadel Business Center.
ProCredit Bank is a member of the ProCredit Group, which owns majority stakes in 19 countries in the Americas, Africa and Europe. ProCredit Bank is the name of several of the group's banks in the Eastern European, African and Latin American regions.
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the Development Bank also own shares in ProCredit Bank Armenia.
The bank has several branches in Yerevan and throughout the country.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar