Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, is taking part in the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, this week.
The Sberbank delegation is headed by CEO and Chairman of the Management Board Herman Gref, who will deliver two addresses.
The first is at the session "Sochi 2014 Olympic Nightcap" and the second is at a session titled "Global Financial Outlook."
Sberbank is also hosting a reception, "Sberbank Night," followed by a business breakfast on Jan. 24 with a discussion on "State institutions or a strong government: What is more important for economic growth?"
Sberbank has been a strategic partner of the World Economic Forum since 2008. In 2009, Gref became a member of the International Business Council that operates as part of the Forum. In 2011, he was elected to the board of directors of the World Economic Forum.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar