Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, is taking part in the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, this week.
The Sberbank delegation is headed by CEO and Chairman of the Management Board Herman Gref, who will deliver two addresses.
The first is at the session "Sochi 2014 Olympic Nightcap" and the second is at a session titled "Global Financial Outlook."
Sberbank is also hosting a reception, "Sberbank Night," followed by a business breakfast on Jan. 24 with a discussion on "State institutions or a strong government: What is more important for economic growth?"
Sberbank has been a strategic partner of the World Economic Forum since 2008. In 2009, Gref became a member of the International Business Council that operates as part of the Forum. In 2011, he was elected to the board of directors of the World Economic Forum.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays