VTB Bank recently granted a loan of $41 million to Sibtruboprovodstroy, the largest oil and gas pipeline construction company in Siberia, for a 1.5 year term to finance its current projects.
"Providing financing to companies in the Russian fuel sector is one of VTB Bank's priorities. I hope that our work with Sibtruboprovodstroy will promote the continued development and growth of the company," Yuri Soloviev, the first deputy president and chairman of VTB Bank's management board, said.
Sibtruboprovodstroy was established in 1980 as Novosibirsktruboprovodstroy. It builds oil and gas pipelines and related industrial and social infrastructure, with a focus on storage tank and gas distribution station construction, as well as oil product storage and logistics
VTB Bank is one of Russia's leading universal banks of Russia. VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form leading Russian financial group VTB Group, which offers a wide range of banking services and products in Russia, the CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa, and the U.S.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar