The Bank of Moscow recently launched a new mortgage lending offer in which the term of credit and the initial payment are not seen as key criteria and do not influence the cost of crediting.
Under the terms, the interest rate will depend solely on the credit amount, which means in Moscow and the surrounding regions the interest rate for credits over $150,000 will make 11.75 percent p.a. Credits from $60,000 to $150,000 will make 12.15 percent while the percentage will be 12.85 for credits less than $60,000.
The level of interest rates in the bank's operations area will be the same as in Moscow and the Moscow region, though the credit amounts will be different - more than $60,000, between $30,000 and $60,000 and under $30,000, respectively.
For credits in foreign currency, the rate will be 8 percent p.a. for any credit amount.
"We are happy to offer our clients not only a new format of mortgage programs that makes the conditions of mortgage lending more transparent and simpler, but also interest rates that are among the lowest at the market," Georgy Ter-Aristokesyants, the director of the Bank of Moscow mortgage lending department, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar