The Bank of Moscow recently launched a new mortgage lending offer in which the term of credit and the initial payment are not seen as key criteria and do not influence the cost of crediting.
Under the terms, the interest rate will depend solely on the credit amount, which means in Moscow and the surrounding regions the interest rate for credits over $150,000 will make 11.75 percent p.a. Credits from $60,000 to $150,000 will make 12.15 percent while the percentage will be 12.85 for credits less than $60,000.
The level of interest rates in the bank's operations area will be the same as in Moscow and the Moscow region, though the credit amounts will be different - more than $60,000, between $30,000 and $60,000 and under $30,000, respectively.
For credits in foreign currency, the rate will be 8 percent p.a. for any credit amount.
"We are happy to offer our clients not only a new format of mortgage programs that makes the conditions of mortgage lending more transparent and simpler, but also interest rates that are among the lowest at the market," Georgy Ter-Aristokesyants, the director of the Bank of Moscow mortgage lending department, said.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business