Nomos Bank recently opened its first operations office in the Vladimir Region.
"Vladimir region is a promising one in terms of the development of the banking business. The area's economy has great potential and we intend to contribute to that development by providing high-quality modern services for our clients including small, medium and large businesses in the region," Galina Gulin, the branch manager of the new location, said.
Clients will be offered traditional services at the new location, assisted by a highly-qualified professional staff. Customers can also manage their banking products via the internet and with mobile devices courtesy of Nomos-Link. Nomos-Link allows customers to view information, access funds placement and withdrawal, and see up-to-date information on cash loans.
Customers can also use Nomos-Link to make loan payments and receive information about accounts and cards.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"