Nomos Bank recently opened its first operations office in the Vladimir Region.
"Vladimir region is a promising one in terms of the development of the banking business. The area's economy has great potential and we intend to contribute to that development by providing high-quality modern services for our clients including small, medium and large businesses in the region," Galina Gulin, the branch manager of the new location, said.
Clients will be offered traditional services at the new location, assisted by a highly-qualified professional staff. Customers can also manage their banking products via the internet and with mobile devices courtesy of Nomos-Link. Nomos-Link allows customers to view information, access funds placement and withdrawal, and see up-to-date information on cash loans.
Customers can also use Nomos-Link to make loan payments and receive information about accounts and cards.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar