Nomos Bank recently opened its first operations office in the Vladimir Region.
"Vladimir region is a promising one in terms of the development of the banking business. The area's economy has great potential and we intend to contribute to that development by providing high-quality modern services for our clients including small, medium and large businesses in the region," Galina Gulin, the branch manager of the new location, said.
Clients will be offered traditional services at the new location, assisted by a highly-qualified professional staff. Customers can also manage their banking products via the internet and with mobile devices courtesy of Nomos-Link. Nomos-Link allows customers to view information, access funds placement and withdrawal, and see up-to-date information on cash loans.
Customers can also use Nomos-Link to make loan payments and receive information about accounts and cards.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso