The National Bank of Moldova will soon organize and conduct the sale, recording and redemption of dematerialized state securities issues by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Moldova.
The bank will be acting as a fiscal agent of the state in servicing state securities after concluding an agreement with the Ministry of Finance.
Treasury Bills began being issued in March 1995. Since then, the National Bank has taken measures to develop the market. It also undertook such measures during the operation of the state securities market.
The bank will set and apply the regulation of activities and operation on the primary market of state securities in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance.
It will also work out measures to create conditions for the development of the primary market of state securities in an issuance environment that is transparent and regulated and will maintain a relevant liquidity in the market.
The internal market of Moldova currently issues two types of state security - treasury bills and state bonds.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays