UniCredit launched a dual tranche OBG benchmark with a three year floating-rate note for $14.9 million and a 10 year fixed rate note for $30 million.
The benchmark set a new reference point on the UniCredit covered bond curve.
Investors have shown an exceptional interest in the deal with participation seen from 250 investors reaching $120 million.
The positive feedback has resulted in the fixing of the price guidance of the three-year note at 57 basis points over 3m Euribor. This is lower than the initial indications equal to ca. 65 bps. It is 98 bps over the equivalent maturity mid swap for the 10 year bond, starting at the initial range of 105-110 bps.
The three year bond has an issue price set at 99.94 percent and will pay a coupon of 3m Euribor + 55bps. The distribution of the benchmark went to such categories as funds, banks and insurance companies with demand coming from Italy, Germany/Austria and France.
The issue launch is part of 2008's 35 billion Euro Programme, which is based on a portfolio entirely composed of residential mortgages.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia