UniCredit launched a dual tranche OBG benchmark with a three year floating-rate note for $14.9 million and a 10 year fixed rate note for $30 million.
The benchmark set a new reference point on the UniCredit covered bond curve.
Investors have shown an exceptional interest in the deal with participation seen from 250 investors reaching $120 million.
The positive feedback has resulted in the fixing of the price guidance of the three-year note at 57 basis points over 3m Euribor. This is lower than the initial indications equal to ca. 65 bps. It is 98 bps over the equivalent maturity mid swap for the 10 year bond, starting at the initial range of 105-110 bps.
The three year bond has an issue price set at 99.94 percent and will pay a coupon of 3m Euribor + 55bps. The distribution of the benchmark went to such categories as funds, banks and insurance companies with demand coming from Italy, Germany/Austria and France.
The issue launch is part of 2008's 35 billion Euro Programme, which is based on a portfolio entirely composed of residential mortgages.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar