Unibank has joined the American Chamber of Commerce, which currently represents approximately 100 businesses in Armenia.
Within the framework of the new partnership, the bank will establish new business contacts and expand cooperation with company-members of AmCham.
To increase the accessibility and efficiency of credit resources for businesses, Unibank offers credits to small and medium businesses at a 12 percent annual interest rate for a period up to 120 months without any commissions.
Credits are available for private entrepreneurs or legal entities for any business purposes, including refinancing of current credits in other financial institutions.
The American Chamber of Commerce began operating in Armenia in 2000. The organization's main goals are the protection of companies' interests in the legal and tax sphere and the adoption of best business practices.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank