Kazakhstan's BTA Bank has announced an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders, initiated by the bank's board of directors.
The meeting will take place on Feb. 14 at 10:30 a.m. at the Conference Hall in Almaty. Registration of shareholders will begin at 9 a.m.
The list of shareholders entitled to take part will be drawn up by 12 a.m. on Jan. 27. The agenda will be "On changes in the membership of the board of firectors of BTA Bank JSC."
In the event of an absence of a quorum, the meeting will be adjourned until Feb. 15 at the same time and place.
Pursuant to the requirements of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, "On joint-stock companies," those shareholders whose shares are in nominal holding and owned by the owner information on which is missing in the central depositary's accounting system shall not be allowed to vote at the general meeting.
Representatives of individual shareholders must provide notarized power of attorney executed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan and an identification document of the representative. Representatives of shareholders-legal entities must provide a power of attorney certified by the seal of the shareholder-legal entity and an identification document of the representative.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar