Kazakhstan's BTA Bank has announced an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders, initiated by the bank's board of directors.
The meeting will take place on Feb. 14 at 10:30 a.m. at the Conference Hall in Almaty. Registration of shareholders will begin at 9 a.m.
The list of shareholders entitled to take part will be drawn up by 12 a.m. on Jan. 27. The agenda will be "On changes in the membership of the board of firectors of BTA Bank JSC."
In the event of an absence of a quorum, the meeting will be adjourned until Feb. 15 at the same time and place.
Pursuant to the requirements of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, "On joint-stock companies," those shareholders whose shares are in nominal holding and owned by the owner information on which is missing in the central depositary's accounting system shall not be allowed to vote at the general meeting.
Representatives of individual shareholders must provide notarized power of attorney executed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan and an identification document of the representative. Representatives of shareholders-legal entities must provide a power of attorney certified by the seal of the shareholder-legal entity and an identification document of the representative.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia