Kazakhstan's BTA Bank has announced an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders, initiated by the bank's board of directors.
The meeting will take place on Feb. 14 at 10:30 a.m. at the Conference Hall in Almaty. Registration of shareholders will begin at 9 a.m.
The list of shareholders entitled to take part will be drawn up by 12 a.m. on Jan. 27. The agenda will be "On changes in the membership of the board of firectors of BTA Bank JSC."
In the event of an absence of a quorum, the meeting will be adjourned until Feb. 15 at the same time and place.
Pursuant to the requirements of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, "On joint-stock companies," those shareholders whose shares are in nominal holding and owned by the owner information on which is missing in the central depositary's accounting system shall not be allowed to vote at the general meeting.
Representatives of individual shareholders must provide notarized power of attorney executed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan and an identification document of the representative. Representatives of shareholders-legal entities must provide a power of attorney certified by the seal of the shareholder-legal entity and an identification document of the representative.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"