The Bank of Moscow recently provided financing for UFG Wealth Management's real estate fund to purchase the Lincor business center in Moscow.
The deal is the first for UFG Wealth Management Fund, which provides investment and legal services aimed at large private capital in the commercial real estate field in Russia.
"Investing in commercial real estate in the capital city is a good investment solution for large capital. We were happy to work at the project together with the Bank of Moscow team, and we hope that this deal will become a perfect start for a long-term cooperation," Dmitry Klenov, managing partner at UFG Wealth Management, said.
Real estate investments are one of the company's key activities both in Russia and abroad.
At the end of 2013, UFG Wealth Management established the UFG Russian Commercial Real Estate Fund I for undertaking such projects.
"The first deal, opening the relationship between the Bank of Moscow and UFG Wealth Management was at the same time complicated and interesting in terms of its structure, speed and quality of implementation," Andrey Yumatov, a member of the board of the Bank of Moscow, said. "The final result, in our view, satisfied both parties and will serve as basis for fruitful cooperation in the future."
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank