Armenia's Armbusinessbank is extending a special offer to customers allowing them to make transactions through Unistream, Anelik, Intel Express, CoinStar, Money Gram, Ria and Avers and to qualify for free gifts.
After making three transactions using one of the systems, customers will have the chance to win a free trip to Spain for two, including airfare, hotel and breakfast.
The promotion is valid until Jan. 31.
BTA Bank offers a full range of banking services, including deposits and transfers, credit and debit cards, bank guarantees, insurance, securities transactions, and financial operations in the interbank market.
The bank is wholly owned by Chrystie Management, a bank holding company based in the British Virgin Isles, which has 35,000 shares.
Headquartered in Yerevan, BTA Bank has branches throughout Armenia.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar