ABN Amro recently appointed Jonathan Greenwood as the global head of financial institutions and real estate in the bank's large corporates and merchant banking division.
Greenwood previously worked as the global head of insurance and the head of financial institutions for the Netherlands at RBS.
Greenwood also worked in senior management in capital markets and investment banking with ABN Amro, Goldman Sachs and Swiss Bank Corporation.
Greenwood worked at ABN Amro between 1994 and 2007, eventually becoming the global head of insurance and pension funds.
Greenwood also worked as an advisor to leading banks and insurance companies in Europe, working with them to adapt to changing market circumstances and new regulations. His work involved arranging IPOs, raising capital buffers and disposing of non-core businesses. He also worked in the U.K. and continental Europe to support the consolidation of closed book life insurance.
Greenwood will be replacing Rutgers Schellens in the position. Schellens was recently appointed the global head of markets at ABN Amro.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar