The Bank of Moscow in Orsk recently granted a $12 million credit to Logistica Trade to complete a contract for the delivery of fuel oil to GUP PEO Baikonurenergo in the city of Baikonur.
Registered in 2004, Logistica Trade's main activity is wholesale trade in fuel oil. It is one of the largest oil traders in the Orenburg region, holding a 25 percent share of the regional market. It also operates in the national market.
"One of the conditions for a successful business is cooperation with reliable partners that helps to solve arising issues. Being a borrower and a client of the Bank of Moscow we would like to express our gratitude to the Bank for a friendly approach to its customers. The Bank of Moscow is a united team aiming at a common goal - a successful business of its customers," Alexey Parzhetskiy, the general director of Logistica Trade, said.
"We are happy that we were able to ensure comfortable conditions for the company Logistica Trade in the realization of this deal and that the company sees us as a reliable financial partner. In the future we will do our best to strengthen the relations with the client and to make the cooperation mutually profitable," Evgeny Monin, the director of corporate sales management for the Bank of Moscow, said.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"