The Bank of Moscow in Orsk recently granted a $12 million credit to Logistica Trade to complete a contract for the delivery of fuel oil to GUP PEO Baikonurenergo in the city of Baikonur.
Registered in 2004, Logistica Trade's main activity is wholesale trade in fuel oil. It is one of the largest oil traders in the Orenburg region, holding a 25 percent share of the regional market. It also operates in the national market.
"One of the conditions for a successful business is cooperation with reliable partners that helps to solve arising issues. Being a borrower and a client of the Bank of Moscow we would like to express our gratitude to the Bank for a friendly approach to its customers. The Bank of Moscow is a united team aiming at a common goal - a successful business of its customers," Alexey Parzhetskiy, the general director of Logistica Trade, said.
"We are happy that we were able to ensure comfortable conditions for the company Logistica Trade in the realization of this deal and that the company sees us as a reliable financial partner. In the future we will do our best to strengthen the relations with the client and to make the cooperation mutually profitable," Evgeny Monin, the director of corporate sales management for the Bank of Moscow, said.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies