Joint Leasing Company, the first and largest professional participant in Azerbaijan's leasing market, is seeking to attract foreign partners in 2014.
The company was founded by the International Bank of Azerbaijan, which controls 47.6 percent, and the British DH Leasing Company, which controls 52.4 percent.
Joint Leasing Company CEO E. Akhmedov said the company has already attracted $2 million in external financing this year.
"At the same time, the involvement of an additional $4.5 million is being negotiated. These steps are designed to operate without recourse to financing from the International Bank of Azerbaijan and the continuation of the policy of the company to provide financial independence." Akhmedov said. "Last year, we have more than six foreign partners and by attracting foreign financial resources we do cover a large part of our operations."
The company's leasing portfolio is estimated to be worth $44.6 million.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar