The National Bank of Pakistan recently organized a two week banking training program for National Accountability Bureau officials at the request of the NAB.
The participants were high ranking officials, including deputy directors, assistant directors and junior investigation officers.
NBP frequently organizes various training programs for its employees and other institutions throughout the country.
The objective of the program is to impart knowledge about the regulatory
requirements for effective internal control and mechanisms against money laundering
as well as to further develop investigation skills in effectively analyzing credit proposals and non-performing loans.
The training also covered emerging trends in banking operations and technology.
At the closing ceremony, certificates and mementos were distributed to the participants
and senior officials of NBP.
Wajid Ali Khan Durrani, the director general of NAB, said that he was impressed by the facilities and the quality of course material that NBP had provided.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays