Vladimir Rykunov has been approved by the Bank of Russia as the president of Bank Petrocommerce.
The appointment comes as the result of the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders on Dec. 25. Rykunov became the bank's president on Dec. 31.
Rykunov is a graduate of Moscow State University and holds a Ph.D in economics. He joined Bank Petrocommerce as chief executive director in Nov. 2013.
Rykunov has previously acted in senior management positions at several banks. He served as a financial director and a member of the executive board of Nomos Bank from 2008 to 2013.
Bank Petrocommerce is ranked as one of the top 30 largest financial institutions of the Russian Federation. The bank also has a broad branch network and is one of the strategic assets of IFD Kapital Group.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar