Vladimir Rykunov has been approved by the Bank of Russia as the president of Bank Petrocommerce.
The appointment comes as the result of the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders on Dec. 25. Rykunov became the bank's president on Dec. 31.
Rykunov is a graduate of Moscow State University and holds a Ph.D in economics. He joined Bank Petrocommerce as chief executive director in Nov. 2013.
Rykunov has previously acted in senior management positions at several banks. He served as a financial director and a member of the executive board of Nomos Bank from 2008 to 2013.
Bank Petrocommerce is ranked as one of the top 30 largest financial institutions of the Russian Federation. The bank also has a broad branch network and is one of the strategic assets of IFD Kapital Group.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays