UniCredit issued a new senior benchmark of $40 million this week with a maturity of seven years.
The coupon follows a book building process set at 3.25 percent with an issue/re-offer price of 99.428 percent. This results in a yield to maturity of 170 basis points over the swap rate of equivalent maturity, which is lower than the 180 basis points initial pricing guidance.
The placement was managed by UniCredit Bank AG, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, HSBC and Nomura as joint book runners.
Approximately 300 institutional investors have shown interest in the transaction and orders have exceeded $4.10 billion.
The bond was distributed to funds, banks and insurance companies. Wide geographical diversification drew the demand with the U.K., France, Germany/Austria and BeNeLux acting as major contributors.
The bonds are documented under the Euro Medium Term Notes Program and are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays