The Bank of Moscow's Nizhniy Novgorod subsidiary recently established a credit-documentary limit of $9.09 million for the Constanta group of companies, which includes LLC Glass-Product, LLC LASMA and LLC Glass.
Constanta is a Russian leader in aluminum translucent structures, including facades, winter gardens, stained glass windows, roof lights, atriums, show cases and entrance lobbies. When drafting projects, Constanta provides a full scope of work, services, production and assembly.
The group has been meeting the technical and economic standards of industrial and commercial activity on behalf of clients for over 10 years.
"We prepare convenient and profitable offers for regional enterprises applying an individual approach to the business of each customer. Building partner relationships and a high quality support of medium business enterprises is one of the main strategic activities of the Bank of Moscow," Evgeny Monin, the director of the department for corporate sales management of the Bank of Moscow said.
"We see the Bank of Moscow as a reliable and strong partner that is interesting to cooperate with, that can offer something to learn, that allows to plan and carry out the most ambitious projects," Andrey Reus, the general director of Constanta Group, said.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays