The Bank of Moscow's Nizhniy Novgorod subsidiary recently established a credit-documentary limit of $9.09 million for the Constanta group of companies, which includes LLC Glass-Product, LLC LASMA and LLC Glass.
Constanta is a Russian leader in aluminum translucent structures, including facades, winter gardens, stained glass windows, roof lights, atriums, show cases and entrance lobbies. When drafting projects, Constanta provides a full scope of work, services, production and assembly.
The group has been meeting the technical and economic standards of industrial and commercial activity on behalf of clients for over 10 years.
"We prepare convenient and profitable offers for regional enterprises applying an individual approach to the business of each customer. Building partner relationships and a high quality support of medium business enterprises is one of the main strategic activities of the Bank of Moscow," Evgeny Monin, the director of the department for corporate sales management of the Bank of Moscow said.
"We see the Bank of Moscow as a reliable and strong partner that is interesting to cooperate with, that can offer something to learn, that allows to plan and carry out the most ambitious projects," Andrey Reus, the general director of Constanta Group, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar