The Bank of Moscow has implemented a payment service for customers in the Lyuberetsky municipal district that allows them to pay for housing services and utilities using their bank cards.
The system has enabled 100,000 residents of the district to pay their bills with the cards without being charged a commission. The transactions use the most recent 3-D Secure technology to increase the security of the operations.
The Lyuberetsky Municipal Housing Trust is one of the largest housing services enterprises in the Moscow region, providing technical operations, repairs and maintenance to the 854 residential houses located in the city of Lyubertsy.
Similar projects have been implemented with municipal housing services in the Reutov and Domodedovo districts.
"The Bank of Moscow has a long-term successful experience in the sphere of processing of payments for housing services and utilities both in Moscow and in the Moscow region," Denis Seredenko, the director of e-commerce and electronic channels development at the Bank of Moscow, said. "This service implemented by the Bank allows citizens to make payments for housing services and utilities online and without commission, and it enables the maintenance company to increase the collection and reduce the number of debtors."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar